August 12, 2013
1:30 - 3:00 p.m. ET
How is Pinterest playing a key role in content, social, audience development and advertising initiatives?
At the special summer min Webinar we take a laser focus on this single social network that has mapped so well against magazine media's core strengths. And then we look at how Pinterest strategies radiate outward to touch all other aspects of a digital strategy.
Sure, Pinterest is great at driving raw traffic, but media companies are looking at new ways this powerful network can impact customer acquisition and e-commerce strategies, plus cross-pollination with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+.
Attend this Webinar and you'll learn to:
Best practices have emerged among the major publishers on how to find and use the right analytics tools, and devise effective posting and repining strategies. There are new content elements like "rich pins" and video revising strategies. And there are specific types of community involvement that pay off best. And just as important, there are new opportunities for your ad partners to play along.
- Gain greater insight and performance from Pinterest and third party analytics tools
- Integrated Pinterest postings with other visual and social media networks
- Focus community engagement efforts in the places that matter most to users
- Create contests and ad partner programs that stand out from the clutter
- Make the most of user uploads and input as content
- Understand when and when not to use video, rich pins and other emerging tools
- Optimize site content to maximize user pinning and impact on Pinterest
Social Media Manager
Social Media Editor
Senior Social Media Editor
Men's Health & Women's Health
Content Developers and Sales Managers at Consumer & Business-to-Business Media Brands, including:
- Mobile Content Strategists
- Online Community Directors
- Mobile Application Developers
- Marketing Managers
- Digital Media Managers
- Marketing Directors
- VPs of Marketing
- Brand Managers
- Audience Development Marketing
- Editorial Directors
- Online Editors
- Social Media Directors
Return to top
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out before the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Adobe Flash or Windows Media Player installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
Use speakers on your computer or speakerphone on your telephone and invite your entire staff to attend for one low price of $329.00 USD per site.
Can't Make the Date? Register Now and watch this webinar OnDemand With Your Whole Team!
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, and the materials provided by the speakers.
Return to top
For the audio connection:
- A computer with Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed. When you log into the roundtable, your computer will be taken through a brief configuration check and will let you know if you're missing any software.
- If you do not have Real Player, Adobe Flash Player or Windows, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
For the Internet connection:
- PC: 166Mhz Pentium-based PC or better
- Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Mac OS X, Linux (Windows 98/NT/ME will most likely work but are not officially supported)
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: 56k Dial-up Modem (minimum requirement). Some presentations will require a higher bandwidth connection such as Cable Modem or DSL.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
- Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 2.0 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player or Real Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using RealPlayer, Version 10 or later is required.
Download a supported RealPlayer
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
Return to top
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here. For content questions regarding this webinar, contact Marly Zimmerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*min does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.
To purchase on-demand, simply Register Now!
On Demand min Webinars
Return to top