By some accounts, mobile media is delivering publishers only 20 percent of the revenue they get from their websites. And the rates they can effectively charge for advertising is only 20 percent of what they are on the desktop. This is true even though some magazines are already seeing more than a third of their traffic coming from smartphones and tablets. Clearly, the math is bad. And just as clearly, something needs to be done.
min takes on the challenge at its next webinar with a special panel of mobile-media experts, whose mission is to share their knowledge of ad and content packages that not only attract advertisers. We explore the art of maintaining distinct value for mobile elements within an larger plan. We look at how publishers are upselling print advertisers into enhanced digital edition sales. And we explore the opportunities for sponsorships and custom content that the app model offers.
The math problem of mobile has no one solution. It will require multiple calculations and models across smartphone and tablet, apps and mobile Web. Join us as we start making mobile monetization add up.
Attend this min Webinar and you'll learn:
- Whether mobile ad networks are monetizing for major media.
- How publisher can get beyond the mobile micro-banner and begin to sell rich media programs.
- How video may be the under-explored opportunity for magazines on mobile.
- How publishers can leverage the unique attributes of the mobile platform for clients.
- How to know your mobile audience so you can sell those attributes to clients.
- How to maintain the value of the mobile inventory within integrated packages.
- How to leverage the app platform for custom content initiatives.
- How to sell tablet magazine and site inventory to advertisers who crave greater scale.
Content Developers and Sales Managers at Consumer & Business-to-Business Media Brands, including:
- Mobile Content Strategists
- Online Community Directors
- Mobile Application Developers
- Marketing Managers
- Digital Media Managers
- Marketing Directors
- VPs of Marketing
- Brand Managers
- Audience Development Marketing
- Editorial Directors
- Online Editors
- Social Media Directors
Return to top
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out before the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Adobe Flash or Windows Media Player installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
Use speakers on your computer or speakerphone on your telephone and invite your entire staff to attend for one low price of $329.00 USD per site.
Can't Make the Date? Register Now and watch this webinar OnDemand With Your Whole Team!
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, and the materials provided by the speakers.
Return to top
For the audio connection:
- A computer with Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed. When you log into the roundtable, your computer will be taken through a brief configuration check and will let you know if you're missing any software.
- If you do not have Real Player, Adobe Flash Player or Windows, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
For the Internet connection:
- PC: 166Mhz Pentium-based PC or better
- Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Mac OS X, Linux (Windows 98/NT/ME will most likely work but are not officially supported)
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: 56k Dial-up Modem (minimum requirement). Some presentations will require a higher bandwidth connection such as Cable Modem or DSL.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
- Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 2.0 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player or Real Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using RealPlayer, Version 10 or later is required.
Download a supported RealPlayer
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
Return to top
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here. For content questions regarding this webinar, contact Marly Zimmerman at email@example.com.
*min does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.
To purchase on-demand, simply Register Now!
On Demand min Webinars
Return to top