A New min for a New Era in Media
For 67 years, min has been your essential partner, the source of incredible behind-the-scenes stories, unduplicated industry data, and game-changing business intelligence. With the arrival of a new era in media, min is ramping up with more digital coverage than ever, in new formats and timely new data and analysis.
min now offers exclusive research, opinion, trends and breaking news - along with the best of the aggregated headlines - all of it directly relevant to your business.
Editor-in-chief Steve Cohn is an industry legend; He is frequently quoted-- and the min boxscores are also frequently referenced-- in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Ad Age, New York Post, Vanity Fair, and Steve has appeared on New York’s WPIX-TV, WNBC-TV, WNYW-TV and WWOR-TV and other media outlets.
Become a minsider today!
The min Network: Includes 48 issues of min delivered to your inbox every week plus full access to all consumer and b2b premium content on minonline.com. $1049/year
Each week from min and minonline.com you can expect to receive:
• min boxscores, the most comprehensive, timely and accurate tally of magazine ad pages, all sorted by frequency, by sector and more.
• Editor-in-Chief Steve Cohn's unduplicated perspective of the industry and the benefit of his unrivaled access to the movers and shakers of the industry.
• Digital Media Editor Steve Smith's widely lauded app reviews.
• Critical takes on redesigns, new Web sites or other digital products from media companies.
• The Money Shot - Steve Smith's analysis of the business models of digital initiatives. And whether they're successful.
• Weekly Q&A with industry leaders.
• Click This: Curation of the five or six stories most relevant to magazines and media, with Steve's own take on why it's important.
So subscribe to min now! And don't forget, your subscription includes full access to our boxscore archive and App Central, our database of hundreds of Steve Smith's app reviews.
Free Trial Get 4 complimentary issues |View sample | View Testimonials
min brings b2b and consumer publishers, advertising executives and brand marketers together in one online portal for strategic information and analysis affecting media brands, from magazines to online content. minonline makes it easy for you to visit one source for all your strategic needs in the media sector.
Interested in a group subscription: contact Laurie Hofmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-354-1796.
Questions about an existing subscription?
Contact Client Services at:
888-707-5814 (toll-free within the US)
Important Money-Back Guarantee
If you are ever dissatisfied with your subscription, you may cancel at any time and receive a refund for the balance of your subscription term.