Renew Your Subscription
min brings publishers, advertising executives and brand marketers together in one place for strategic information and analysis affecting media brands, from magazines to online content. min makes it easy for you to visit one source for all your strategic needs in the media sector.
• MPA’s “Magazine Media 360”, spanning nearly 200 brands, and including print+digital mag circ, and Web, mobile, video views.
• Education, recognition and networking opportunities. Learn about up-and-coming platforms and connect with experts in intimate breakfasts, widely inclusive Summits, and comprehensive awards programs.
• Power People News! Our access, insight, and institutional memory chronicles the ever-shifting moves of the magazine business’s lifeblood—its people.
• Social media boxscores including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+. Min finds and fearlessly reports on the ups, downs, big bets and sagging fortunes revealed within.
• Ad page reviews in key media categories, providing early indicators of performance ahead of September’s be-all-and-end-all “Fall Preview.”
• MediaRadar's trend analysis, which explores where advertisers spend, by category, and GfK MRI's research of ad awareness and effectiveness.
Plus, exclusive access to minonline.com providing:
• App Central – a one-stop source of mobile app reviews, data and analysis
• Industry resources and whitepapers written by blue chip editors
• Information on upcoming min industry events
Stagnito Business Information
Star Tribune Media
Associate Editor/Content Specialist
Specialty Food Association
New York City
Audience Development Director
Sosland Publishing Company
Kansas City, MO
Get even smarter. Need a quick primer on a media topic? Download a white paper!
Optimizing Your Printer Services - By MRI
Media Insights: minsider Viewpoints from the Front Lines - By min
|Copyright © 2016 Access Intelligence, LLC. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Access Intelligence, LLC is prohibited. For more details please see Terms and Conditions.|