min's Digital Sales Workshop on March 12 is where digital sales knowledge comes together for you and your team in a fast-paced, in-depth, hands-on program designed to put digital sales into a context that works for 2014. With digital ad sales critical to the success of your media brand, you can't afford to miss the March 12 min sales workshop, where you'll gain the expertise and knowledge to sell in a fragmented, highly competitive environment.
When: March 12, 2014
Time: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m..
Where: Yale Club, NYC
Our trainers will give you and your team the strategies and tools to make a state of the art integrated proposal to any client. And you’ll easily see how to leverage your existing skills in print sales and combine them with the new skills learned from this workshop.
What you'll learn at the min Sales Workshop on March 12 in NYC:
- The state of Internet advertising economics. CPMs, prevailing rates and more.
- Proven formats, such as banner ads, and where they fit in integrated packages.
- Page peels, takeovers, interstitials and other high-impact formats.
- Native advertising, content marketing and the prevailing thinking for this hot new form of advertising.
- Top trends in programmatic buying.
- Search and pay-per-click advertising.
- Building an integrated package that combines the attributes of print with digital.
- How to train your marketing partners in the use of new advertising formats.
- The process after the sale: Managing a buy is much more complex in digital than it is in print.
- Product knowledge and terminology.
- Working video and rich mediia into your proposals.
- Selling on social media.
- Internet audience research and how it is used.
- What media buyers want to know from you.
- Case studies in programs that are working for your peers.
- Building a proposal.
- Handling objections.
- How to discuss click-through rates and handle click-through rate objections.
Digital advertising is changing fast, and the formats and channels of the past few years are already being replaced by newer technologies. Programmatic is becoming premium. Native advertising is still defining itself. Google, Facebook and other companies are innovating with dazzling new approaches—and new and sometimes controversial uses of data captured from users. Specific skills and approaches have proven themselves over the last several years.
min's Workshop is specifically designed to provide practical takeaways and to help you and your team develop more revenue than ever before in integrated sales. We'll start with the fundamental economics of digital media in 2014, and go from there, building your product knowledge and presenting case studies of successful initiatives so you can go into a meeting armed with great ideas and broad understanding.
Join our sales-expert trainers at this four hour workshop and become the go-to sales expert in your organization!
Consider attending Breakfast with the minsiders earlier that day, also held at the Yale Club. Sit in on a spirited conversation about emerging advertising models like social-media advertising, ad networks, measuring and analyzing traffic, native, and much more.
Register for the workshop and minsider breakfast package option to save $50!
Don't miss your chance to learn a host of how-to tips and tricks and successful initiatives that you can apply to your brand. Register your team today!