Introducing min's Second Edition Mobile App Report
$399.00 per copy - Order your copy online or call 888-707-5808!
Who Should Buy?
In just two years, apps and app strategies have changed dramatically. Early adopters led the way, and what they've learned has changed how apps are developed and how they're deployed. Much has changed. That's why we created a totally updated version of our best-selling Mobile App Report. Volume 2 of Min’s report will give you the practical advice you need on where the business has been and where it's going. Tap into Min Digital Media Editor Steve Smith's unduplicated expertise on magazine-media companies and their app initiatives. Learn how to price and sell apps, get an immersive dive into app best practices, and prepare to seize revenue opportunities both in paid subscribers and advertisers in this booming content model.
Whether your media brand is taking the first steps in a mobile app strategy or whether you are a seasoned app pro looking for deeper sponsorship opportunities, Min’s second edition Mobile App Report is your essential roadmap to success.
- Chapter 1: Mobile Strategies & Trends –
Coverage and analysis of mobile strategies by min Digital Media Editor Steve Smith covers all the experimentation and developments in the app market in the last 12-18 months, right up to the second half of 2012.
- Chapter 2: Mobile App Reviews
Steve Smith's detailed and graded reviews of more than 30 apps. Steve shows you who's doing what that's working—who's designing and targeting their apps to best engage their readers and woo potential advertisers.
Essential perspective from the smartest people in the business on what to know about planning, developing and launching your apps. See who’s had a hand in creating today’s most talked about apps and what they’re doing to develop the apps of tomorrow.
- Chapter 4: Media Insiders POV
Inside perspectives from digital media leaders on what they view as the core elements to a media app strategy.
Who should buy min’s Mobile App Report:
- Mobile Content Strategists: HTML-5 or native? See what strategies you can implement right now to stand out in the app store environment.
- Media-Company Executives: Get the inside track on what strategies are making an impact, both with media branding and return on investment.
- Content producers: Get access to min Digital Editor Steve Smith’s detailed and graded analysis of apps.
- Audience Marketers: Learn how to build an audience for your app, cut through the noise and generate new revenue for your brand.
- Media buyers: See who is making the grade when it comes to apps. Get an inside perspective on how apps not only appear, but the functionality for end users that keeps them engaged.
We hope you enjoy the book!
If you have any questions or would like to order by phone, please contact Client services at 888-707-5814; email@example.com.