||December 3, 2013
||Grand Hyatt, NYC
||8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
||$475 per person
$4750 table of ten
Find out why these people and magazines make the list!
Join min on December 3 from 8:30 - 10:30 a.m. at the Grand Hyatt in New York City for min's Most Intriguing People + Hottest Launches awards breakfast.
The editors of min will present awards for the Most Intriguing People in Media and min's Rising Stars. Additionally, min, in association with Samir "Mr. Magazine" Husni, will present awards for the Hottest Launches of the Year.
Plus, find out which magazine will be named "THE" Hottest Launch of the Year!
*Update* - min named Allrecipes "THE" Hottest Launch of the Year.
Guest Presenters Include:
|Nancy Berger Cardone
|Samir "Mr. Magazine"
Director, Magazine Innovation Center
University of Mississippi, School of Journalism
During the awards breakfast, min will also have a discussion panel, "The Future of Media, 2014 and Beyond" so you can gather ideas and best-practices amongst industry innovators.
Panel Speakers Include:
- Tom Florio, CEO, Advanstar Fashion Group
- Anne Fulenwider, Editor, Marie Claire
- Audrey Siegel, Agency President, Targetcast TMC
- John Thames, Publisher, Covey Rise
- Samir Husni, Director, Magazine Innovation Center, University of Mississippi, School of Journalism
Each year since 2003, min has recognized those who made a difference. The people we call intriguing are getting the attention from their peers and the marketplace by their innovation, strategy and guts. End your year by celebrating your colleagues' achievements!
Most Intriguing People in Media
- Trei Brundrett, VOX Media
- Bob Carrigan, Dun & Bradstreet
- Sara Critchfield, Upworthy
- Kevin Delaney & Jay Lauf, Quartz
- Pamela Drucker-Mann & Adam Rapoport, Bon Appétit
- Tom Florio, Advanstar Fashion Group
- Nancy Gibbs, Time Inc.
- Christine Guilfoyle, Better Homes and Gardens
- Tom Harty, Meredith's National Media Group
- Jayne Jamison, Redbook and Seventeen
- Linda Johnson Rice, Johnson Publishing
- J.R. McCabe, Time Inc.
- Howard Mittman, Wired
- Jonah Peretti, BuzzFeed
- Connie Anne Phillips, Glamour
- Bill Phillips, Men's Health
- Joe Ripp, Time Inc.
- Mitch Rouda, Farm Journal Media
- Roy Sekoff, HuffPost Live
- Shane Smith, Vice
- Richard Turley, Bloomberg Businessweek
- Etienne Uzac, IBT Media
- Jim VandeHei, Politico
- Troy Young, Hearst Magazines Digital
- Dave Zinczenko, Galvanized Brands
|Editor of the Year
- Anne Fulenwider,
|Publisher of the Year
- Laura Frerer-Schmidt,
Hottest Launches of the Year
Relaunch of the Year
- About Time
- American Hard Assets
- Cake & Whiskey
- Cherry Bombe
- Covey Rise
- Four Two Nine
- Good Cents Cooking
- Kids Craft 1-2-3
- Knit 1-2-3
- Living Ready
- Man of the World
- Modern Farmer
- Politico Pro
- Simply Gluten Free
- The American Reader
- Where Women Create Business
- WSJ Money
min's Rising Stars
- Leann Bonanno, Forbes Media
- Anne-Marie Botek, AgingCare.com
- Megan Gambino, www.Smithsonian.com
- Janine Kahn, Say Media
- Christina Mlynski, HousingWire
- Julie Muroff, UBM DeusM
- Lindsay Nelson, Slate
- Brian Ries, The Daily Beast
- Jessica Rubino, New Hope Natural Media / Penton Media Inc.
- Michael Scarchilli, SourceMedia
- Callie Schweitzer, TIME Magazine
Contact Saun Sayamongkhun at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1694
To sponsor this breakfast, contact Tania Babiuk at email@example.com; 203-899-8498
Breakfast with the minsiders
2015 Outlook: How to Thrive in a Hyper-Fragmented Media World
Nov. 6 | Yale Club, NYC
Editorial & Design Awards Breakfast
Nov. 19 | Yale Club, NYC
The Future of Native Advertising is Right Now
Nov. 20 | 1:30 - 3 p.m. ET
Get even smarter. Need a quick primer on a media topic? Download a white paper!
Optimizing Your Printer Services - By MRI
Media Insights: minsider Viewpoints from the Front Lines - By min
Want to sponsor a min contest?