min has announced the finalists in the Sales Executive of the Year Awards, the premier awards competition recognizing sales leaders in consumer and b2b media. Please join us on June 2 in New York City for our annual awards ceremony as we honor the most successful and innovative sales professionals in magazine media and as we induct this year’s Sales Hall of Fame. At the June 2 event, we will reveal the winners from each category, as well as those receiving honorable mention awards.
The awards breakfast will give all the finalists the opportunity to network, share ideas and showcase their outstanding achievements over the past year.
The min breakfast will be filled with excitement from the award finalists, great food and entertainment; all while you mingle with top media professionals. Congratulations to min's Sales Executive of the Year Awards finalists. We hope to see you on June 2!
|Table of 10
Grand Hyatt New York
Park Avenue at Grand Central Terminal,
New York, NY USA
Sales Hall of Fame Inductees (Consumer)
- Greg Coleman, Criteo
- Francis X. Farrell, Turnstile Media Group
- Colleen Lafferty, Maiorana+Partners
- Chris Lambiase, Rodale Inc.
- Valerie Salembier, Harper's Bazaar
Sales Hall of Fame Inductees (b2b)
- Ted Bahr, BZ Media
- Steve Cholas, Hearst Business Media
- Kris Flitcroft, Cygnus Business Media
- Bruce Morris, Source Media
- Tom Rousseau, Ziff Davis Enterprise
min’s Sales Executive of the Year Finalists for 2011
Salesperson of the Year (circ 500K and above)
- Christopher Bower, WIRED
- Daryl Bowman, Condé Nast Traveler
- Peter Britton, Time
- Erik Carlson, SELF
- Meghan Finnell, GQ
- David Karatz, ESPN the Magazine
- Stacey Newman Weldon, Weight Watchers Magazine
- Timothy R. O’Connor, InStyle
- Susan Sanford, Scholastic Parent & Child
- Patricia Santangelo, Boys' Life
- Barbara Zaltz, Stephanie Schultz (Job share), PEOPLE
Salesperson of the Year (Magazines, Multiple Titles)
- Evan Chodos, PEOPLE and Entertainment Weekly
- Rich Kiesel, Crain Communications Investment News
- Greg Ryder, Maximum PC, Mac|Life, Maximum Tech, PC Gamer
Salesperson of the Year (Total Integrated Program Sales)
- Stella Araya-Weil, Time Inc. Branded Solutions
- Lauren Cureton, D Magazine Partners
- Deidra Maddock, ESPN
- Sara Schiano, Bonnier Technology Group
Salesperson of the Year: Mobile (Web, Apps and iPad)
- Anthony Losanno, Maximum PC, Mac|Life, Maximum Tech, PC Gamer
- Carol Gillard, Future US
Salesperson of the Year: Single Title (50-100k)
- Diana Berry, Curve magazine
- George Halo, District Administration magazine
Sales Team Leaders (Single Magazine Brand)
- James Carr, Better Homes and Gardens
- Steven DeLuca, DEPARTURES
- Mary Gilbert, Taste of Home
- Karen Kovacs, PEOPLE
- Brendan Ripp, MONEY
- Lee Slattery, Fitness
- Karin Tracy, People StyleWatch
- Amy Wilkins, Martha Stewart Weddings
Sales Team Leaders (Multiple Titles)
- James Kreckler, Rodale Inc.
- Daniel Riley, Time Inc. Style & Entertainment Group
Sales Team Leaders (Web and Mobile)
- Kristine Welker, Hearst Magazines Digital Media
- Trish Conheeney, About.com
Magazine Sales Team of the Year (Consumer and b2b)
- The Advertising Specialty Institute
- Fit Pregnancy, American Media, Inc.
- NextStepU Magazine
- PEOPLE - Procter & Gamble Sales Team
- Scholastic Parent & Child
- The Parents Network
- Team Schroconari, Time Inc., MNI
Questions? Contact Shadi Akhavan; 301-354-1613.
View min’s 2010 Sales Executive of the Year Winners.
To sponsor min's Integrated Marketing Awards, contact Kelly Lacey, Senior Director Sponsorship & Exhibit Sales at 203-262-6471; firstname.lastname@example.org or Anna Lawler, Sponsorship & Exhibit Sales Executive at 203-852-5681; email@example.com.
Get even smarter. Need a quick primer on a media topic? Download a white paper!
Optimizing Your Printer Services - By MRI
Media Insights: minsider Viewpoints from the Front Lines - By min
Want to sponsor a min contest?