Join us on December 9, 2009 at the Grand Hyatt in NYC as we salute the winners of min’s 21 Most Intriguing People in Media and min’s Top 21 Social Media Superstars. The 21 Most Intriguing are the magazine industry’s most intriguing personalities who went above and beyond the clarion call of duty within the last year to create a lasting mark in their sphere of influence. min’s Top 21 Social Media Superstars are those executives who have leveraged the power and influence of social media platforms for their brands or partner brands and stand as the first generation of superstars.
Time Inc. Style
& Entertainment Group
View 2009 editorial coverage of the Top 21 Awards Winners & photos from the event
View Top 21 Most Intriguing
View Top 21 Social Media Superstars
The event will be filled with excitement from the award winners, great food and entertainment; all while you mingle with top media executives.
|Table of 10
View the 2008 Top 21.
Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities are available: Contact Diane Schwartz, Vice President & Group Publisher, Media/PR Group at: email@example.com; 212-621-4964.
Questions? Contact Elizabeth Brown at: firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1610.
Grand Hyatt New York City
Park Avenue at Grand Central
New York, NY 10017
Get Directions Additional Hotel Options
min's Top 21 Most Intriguing
- Lisa Blevins, VP/Group Director, OMD
- Angela Burt-Murray, Editor-in-Chief, Essence
- Donna Campanella, Director of Global Media Products, Avon
- Barbara Fairchild, Editor-in-Chief, Bon Appétit
- John French, CEO, Cygnus Business Media
- Ed Gold, Advertising Director, State Farm Insurance
- Gary Gruneberg, Director, Media Buying, Kraft
- Philippe Guelton, EVP/COO, Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S.
- Tom Harty, President, Meredith, Consumer Magazines, Chief Revenue Officer, National Media Group
- Jayne Jamison, VP/Publisher, Seventeen
- Bill Koenigsberg, CEO/President/Founder, Horizon Media
- Jay Lauf, VP/Publisher, The Atlantic
- Anthony Licata, Editor-in-Chief, Field & Stream
- Claudia Malley, VP/U.S. Publisher, National Geographic
- Christine Osekoski, Publisher, Fast Company
- Jane Ottenberg, President & Co-Founder, TMG (formerly The Magazine Group)
- Colleen Rizzo, VP, Global Media, Polo Ralph Lauren
- Grant J. Schneider, CMO, Lifestyle Group, Time Inc.
- Steven Schwartz, Chief Digital Officer, Wenner Media
- Domenic Venuto, SVP, Media & Entertainment, Razorfish
- Jason Young, CEO, Ziff Davis Media
Top 21 Social Media Superstars
- Samir Arora, Founder/CEO, Glam Media
- Michael Arrington, Founder, TechCrunch
- Myrna Blyth, Editor-in-Chief, BettyConfidential.com
- Tina Brown, Founder/Editor-in-Chief, The Daily Beast
- John Byrne, former Executive Editor, BusinessWeek
- Nick Denton, Publisher, Gawker
- Laura Fortner, SVP of Marketing and Insights, CafeMom
- Brian Geist, Associate Media Director, Neo@Ogilvy
- Mark Golin, Editor, People.com
- Dan Hickey, VP, Digital Content, Meredith Corp.
- Brandon Holley, Editor-in-Chief, Yahoo! Shine
- Jim Hopkinson, Associate Marketing Director, Wired.com
- Dave Knox, Brand Manager, Digital Business Strategy, Procter & Gamble
- Mike Lazerow, CEO, Buddy Media
- Harvey Levin, Managing Editor, TMZ.com
- Kristin Savilia, Senior Vice President, E-Commerce and Registry, The Knot
- Scott Smith, Editor, Director of Content, Playboy.com
- Sophia Stuart, Executive Director, Mobile, Hearst Digital Media
- Jim VandeHei, Executive Editor/Co-Founder, Politico.com
- John Walter, Executive Editor, Successful Farming
- Matthew Yorke, President, Strategic Marketing Services, IDG
To Sponsor min's Top 21 Event and advertise in min's Top 21 Special Coverage, please contact VP & Publisher Diane Schwartz at email@example.com; 212-621-4964.
Get even smarter. Need a quick primer on a media topic? Download a white paper!
Optimizing Your Printer Services - By MRI
Media Insights: minsider Viewpoints from the Front Lines - By min
Want to sponsor a min contest?