2015 Media Planner
You are invited to partner with min in 2015 on many of the high-caliber programs that serve the media community. min is the most trusted brand in the industry, offering a wide range of resources for media professionals, from publications to awards programs to networking events to boot camps to online community opportunities. min offers limited sponsorship opportunities online and in-person, so please reserve your space early. Consider these outstanding lead generation, branding and business building opportunities:
For rate information, contact Tania Babiuk, senior account executive; email@example.com; 203.899.8498.
For custom sponsorship packages, please contact Tania Babiuk, Senior Account Executive, min at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 203.899.8498.
- Breakfast with the minsiders February 25, September, December
- min Day May 12, 2015; Yale Club, NYC
Awards Sponsorships: Awards/Events
- Best of the Web & Digital Awards Call for Entries December 5, 2014; AwardsBreakfast May 2014 + Event Program Guidebook
- Sales Executive of the Year Awards Call for Entries March 6, 2015; Awards Breakfast September 2015 + Event Program Guidebook
- Integrated Marketing Awards Call for Entries June 19, 2015; Awards Breakfast September 2015 + Event Program Guidebook
- Editorial & Design Awards Call for Entries August 14, 2015; Awards Breakfast November 2015 + Event Program Guidebook
- Rising Stars Call for Entries October 2, 2015; Awards Breakfast - Most Intriguing People + Launches December 2015 + Event Program Guidebook
*Custom options available, please contact email@example.com
for more information
min receives more than 1,500 entries per year in its awards programs. Sponsorships include full benefits, from logo on all marketing collateral, and attendee lists to unparalleled event exposure. Additionally, as a sponsor you receive a full page, four color ad in the Event Program Guidebook distributed at the event.
min is a weekly publications read by more than 3,000 media professionals worldwide. min limits the number of ads per issue to a maximum of 4, so your message is uncluttered and reaches the key decision makers, who pay an annual $1,049 subscription fee.
Regular issue of advertising:
- Full page, color ad
- Half page, color ad
- Quarter page, color ad
Online: Web & Eletter Advertising
min’s Web site – www.minonline.com
- attracts 30,000 unique visitors per month and more than 70,000 pageviews. The min e-letters are delivered to more than 40,000 media professionals worldwide.
- Per month options or packages for rotating banner ad
- Per month options or packages for static box ad on home page
- Size: (728x90 pixels, 250x250 pixels, 300 x 250 pixels)
- The Skinny from min (weekly): 250 x 250 pixels
- Dedicated email blasts: to 40,000 media professionals
When you advertise with min you are assured of reaching decision-makers at top media and publishing companies.
Integrated Marketing Awards
Entry Deadline: June 19
Next Generation Ad Ops Webinar
June 10 1:30 - 3:00 p.m. ET
Editorial & Design Awards
Entry Deadline: August 14
Get even smarter. Need a quick primer on a media topic? Download a white paper!
Optimizing Your Printer Services - By MRI
Media Insights: minsider Viewpoints from the Front Lines - By min
Want to sponsor a min contest?